Maca root grows in the Andes Mountains of South America. Maca has been used by Peruvians as a food staple and medicine for centuries. As a food, maca powder contains significant levels of calcium, potassium, iron, and copper along with vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin and B vitamins. It is very low in cholesterol, saturated fats, and sodium. It is also a good source of complex carbohydrates, protein, and dietary fiber. Maca powder is derived from the dried maca root by pounding and grinding the root, which can be used as both food and medicine. 
1. Crush the Chex in a large bowl with your hands. They don't have to all be crushed but most pieces should be fairly small.
2. Add the seeds, protein powder, and dried fruit, and stir to combine.
3. Add almond butter and honey, and use your hands to mix well and combine. (Note: if your almond butter isn't very liquidy, you might want to microwave it first.)
4. Form mixture in balls, squeezing firmly to help them keep their shape.
5. If you find you have a little of the mixture left at the end that won't stick together, just add a little more almond butter.
6. Store in the fridge.
Knowing how to use maca powderis important but it is equally important to know exactly how much to consume. It helps boost make fertility and libido, but you should know how much to take to see results. You may have to take 1,500-3,000mg of maca to treat fertility issues. You should be taking 2,000mg of maca daily to treat menopause. Ideally, you should start with a teaspoon daily – if you are using loose powder – and then take it to 3-6 teaspoons a day. Continue using it for at least 3-6 months and then take a break for a couple of weeks. Resume its use after the break to see effects.